It is a drizzly day here but, no matter the weather, I hope you all do a little something to celebrate today. Perhaps even do this little Go Scrapping Canada Day Quiz! :)
I compiled 10 questions about Canada (and Canadians) from different sites throughout the internet put them together here for a fun little Canada Day activity.
I will send a RAK ( little scrappy gift) to the person with the most answers correct. If there are more than one person with the most correct answers, I will draw a name randomly to see who gets the RAK.
Post your answers in the comment section below. I will accept entries until tomorrow (July 2) at noon after which I will post the answers and the name of the winner.
Good Luck and HAVE FUN! Happy Canada Day!
CANADA DAY QUIZ
- How old is Canada (as of today: July 1, 2009)?
- Who was Canada's First Prime Minister?
a- Wilfred Laurier
b- Alexander Mackenzie
c- Louis Riel
d- John A MacDonald
- Which of the following authors is NOT Canadian:
a- Margaret Atwood
b- W.O. Mitchell
c- A.A. Milne
d- Mordecai Richler
- When was O'Canada proclaimed our National Anthem?
- The Niagara Falls are located between which two great lakes?
a- Superier and Huron
b- Ontario and Erie
c- Huron and Erie
d-Huron and Michigan
- What year did Tim Hortons introduce the Roll-up-the-Rim
- Hundreds of workers died in the Creation of the Rideau Canal. What killed most of them?
a- Food Poisoning
- How many National Parks are there in Canada?
- How many time zones are there in Canada?
- What is the Longest River in Canada?
a- Red River
b- St. Lawrence River
c- Mackenzie River
d- Fraser River