Friday, June 03, 2011

She Art Girl #1

Hello Everyone!

If you watched my last blog post you will know that I spent the day today creating my first "She Art Girl". The "She Art" workshop is produced and taught online by talented designer Christy Tomlinson . I purchased access to this workshop a couple of months ago and I finally had the opportunity to sit down and do it. YAY.

Here is what I created.



So much fun!

I loved doing this girl and can't wait for girl #2 (out of 3). You'll have to come in to see her in person. You see so much more that way. Hope to see you soon!

Have a great weekend!!!!! Create Something FUN!!!

9 comments:

Kelly Holdaway said...

Aw, I like her!

Jeannie said...

OMGoodness ... love her!

Tracey said...

Oh my I LOVE her!!!!!!!!!!!! I so need to do one of these girl canvases!!!

Cheryl said...

Your first girl turned out stunning! Loving what you did. I did this workshop too - loved it all! Doing She has 3 Hearts art journaling one - totally awesome!

Judy Beeksma said...

Hey Karen she is lovely...What size is this canvas?

Anonymous said...

love this..haven't you rested yet from all the effort put into "mixed minded"...miss you. lana

Unknown said...

Thanks Gals!
Judy -- 8x10 I believe ;)
and miss you too Lana!! :) Hubby is off to MtV this summer. Hope to join him (crossing my fingers for August cause I might not be able to do July)

Artyjen said...

Gorgeous piece
xoxo Sioux

martha brown said...

This is wonderful! Have I told you how talented you are? You are amazing :)