Saturday, June 11, 2011

Creating up a storm!!

So, if you are my friend on Facebook and saw yesterday's status you know I was playing in the studio! Soooooo much fun. AND if you checked back you may have seen the little "sneek peek" video about what I was doing too....

Well... I'd love to show you what I did but you'll have to be happy with another sneek cause I just may need it for something else *wink* -- It's all good. But you'll just have to come to the studio and see for yourself!!!


This is one of a couple of things that I have been working on for some pubs -- want another sneek? Here's one :)


So very exciting!! I am honoured that people are taking interest in what I am doing over here in my little corner of the world. Fan-flippin-tastic! *smile*

Now -- off to make something else that I can post *wink*

No comments: