Friday, June 24, 2011

Le Cirque goes She Art....

...or is that the other way around? *smile*

Okay -- I have really branched off and started doing my own thing -- that is FOR SURE! Thanks Christy for the inspiration. And Deb too. Deb was another person who participated in Christy Tomlinson's She Art Workshop and she posted this girl with this fabulous saying: Although sometimes it felt like a 3 Ring circus, She knew she was living the greatest life on Earth. WELL... I LOVED THAT and as I was just looking for an excuse to use the Graphic 45 "Le Cirque" papers that we have here in the studio -- it seemed perfect to me! Time to create! :)

Hope you like!! Wait until you see it in person! It really POPS!
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Ugh oh, now I need the circus graphic 45 papers.....LOVE THIS!