Monday, June 06, 2011


Have you seen the latest issue of the Canadian Scrapbooker yet?
Check out the "What's Cool in Canada" section.... you might see a little ART PARTS creation by me in there *smirk* hehe
Pretty cool, eh! Thanks Canadian Scrapbooker for having me a part of your latest issue. You guys Rock!




Gotta love the lumpy and bumpy!!


The Paper - Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime

the Houses - Art Parts

the Die Cut Bird - A Sizzix Die

the heart - hand felted roving on burlap from Canvas Corp

the tree stamp - Donna Downey foam stamp by Prima Marketing

The word stamps - Tim Holtz "Stuff to Say" from Stamper's Anonymous

Feathers, eggs and nest from the studio stash :)


Have a creative day everyone! AND if you'd like a copy of the current issue of the Canadian Scrapbooker -- I only have a few left. I'll be in the studio this week (Tues - Sat) drop by, see the bird house in person and pick up your copy!!

tootles!!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

It is beautiful girl and congrats!

Trish said...

Fabulous! Congratulations!!!!!

Wendy Gilbertson said...

I LOVE it!!!! You are so creative!!!!

Rosanne said...

Congrats! As you know I love it!

Kelly said...

Pretty!