Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Technique of the Month - Resin!

Okay -- I'm here at the studio today getting ready for tomorrow night's Technique of the Month "Meeting" and I can happily verify that we will be creating Resin Embellies for card making or other paper crafts.

We are doing this as I have been asked many times about resin and, although I am no expert, I am happy to share my knowledge of mixing and the ins and outs of the medium.... perhaps that can be better said as "my trials and errors" LOL

Anyway - if you are interested in a basic crash course on how to mix and use resin -- come on by. This is not something for people who have worked with it before. It's meant as a little kick in the pants class to get you to use and experiment with this stuff .... CAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT!

If you are interested in joining us tomorrow night at 7pm in the studio -- just let me know AND if you've used it before and would like some more ideas from the experts ... I highly recommend Carmi's blog for EnviroTex Lite - the Resin Craft's Blog

The Art House Studio Carries:
EnviroTex Lite (8 and 16 fluid ounce boxes)
ICE Resin Plungers
Deep Flex Molds
CraftnCast Mold Release
Susan Lenart Klazmer Pewter Bezels
Assorted open stock brass Bezels and jewelry forms.

No comments: