Friday, June 10, 2011

PanPastel 101 *sale*


Sale? yes, I thought sure!!!

When I saw that Donna Downey was doing a Pan Pastel 101 Workshop I thought I would share it with you AND (since I carry all the products that she uses - minus the sponges) I thought I would offer them to you at a discount 20% off THIS WEEK ONLY Saturday June 11 to Saturday June 18 on the 5 Pan Pastels that she uses in the workshop (pictured below)

AND


20% off all the Crafter's Workshop Templates

I have in stock. I have one can of Fixatif too.... first come, first serve *smile*
I have watched the Workshop Video and if you are new to painting or unsure on how to blend colour and use tools - then you will like her Art 101 lesson with PanPastel.

The sale is open to everyone - and I will ship if you need.
Have a creative weekend all!!

No comments: