Saturday, October 02, 2010

Vintage Slippers Anyone?

I created these two paper slippers using some Graphic 45 Papers and the new pearl embellishments that arrived by Tim Holtz. So sweet. Love how they turned out!
I got the idea to create them after seeing samples in the current issue of Stamper's Sampler. See..... *smile* I envision them with a gift card tucked in it for the holidays or perhaps as a fun tree ornament. There will be a template posted on the Stampington Site soon (here's the link to their template page). I encourage you all to make one for yourself and PLEASE drop me a line so I can see what you created! I love sharing art ideas!!
TODAY IS NATION CARDMAKING DAY!! We are having a celebration in the studio today and hope you do something creative (like making cards) to celebrate too!! I'll post about our activities soon.
Have a great day everyone!!!

2 comments:

Tolegranny said...

I loved, loved, LOVED your store. What a shock to think you are so close by. Thanks for being so kind and gracious today. I would love to sit with you and learn from you. You move my inner soul.
http://www.romancingtheartistwithin.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I'm so happy you loved the store. It was a pleasure to meet you and look forward to seeing you again soon ... and hopefully we can play too! ;)