Saturday, October 23, 2010

A little Birdie told me.....


that I needed to buy a torch - lol - yes, after my fun yesterday with Leanne's, torch..... I went out and got one too! Let the fun begin!!! Wait!! I forgot the glue! Oh well ... soon.
That's okay though. That same little birdie wanted me to create something for it! hehe.... I spent the day creating in the studio with Sheri and welcoming a few visitors. It was fabulous. The picture above is what I created using the new shadow box ornaments from Darcies. I simply decorated it with some 7 Gypsies "Conservatory" paper and hung it from a chain decorated with some strung beads and twigs. I think it's cute! Love these ornaments! I'll be putting a class together soon so be on the look out!
I took the family to see Evita tonight in Stratford. What a wonderful performance! We're heading back there tomorrow to see Kiss Me, Kate. I love having such a first class theatre festival in our own "back yard".
Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

No comments: