Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Happy October 31 -- I had plans to create something Halloweenie for you all today but that didn't work out BUT, if you come back tomorrow you'll see the new card workshop and later this week another getting ready for Christmas project. So... I hope you forgive the lack of Halloween goodness and have a treat out of the kiddie's bag tonight instead *wink*

I did want to share something that I saw this morning with you. I hope Eileen doesn't mind but I thought this was FABULOUS!!!! And completely share worthy.

Eileen writes a creative blog that I follow. She's incredibly talented and has wonderful ideas to share. Today's entry Things to do with a Rosette Die on a Chilly Day is especially inspiring. Just look at what she's created using the Tim Holtz Sizzix Rosette Die (Yes, I did get a few back in to the studio). A decorative pin:
A funky bird embellishment:
A Paper Umbrella?

See.... told you it was totally share worthy!!
I hope you like my Halloween gift to you. THANKS Eileen!
Have a creative day everyone!!

No comments: