Friday, December 04, 2009

Tag-mas Day 4


So, I woke up this morning and made my way to the computer, logged on and went directly to Tim Holtz' blog. AND, by golly, what in my eyes did appear but a fun little tag and .... well -- you get the idea! LOL
LOVE this little house ornament - AND I know you do too 'cause I created this house at CHA this summer, brought it home and displayed it in the studio ... This is the "ornament" workshop scheduled for next Wednesday. I have 7 girls coming into the studio next week to create lots and lots of these for friends and family this Christmas! Here it is on a tag!! I think the ladies coming next week should do this too -- great packaging for those little houses!! I have the tags here. They're yours if you want them! *wink*
I have all the supplies at the studio to make these fabulous tags! Drop on by and make one for yourself! Love to see you.

On a different note... this was the FIRST picture I took with my brand new SLR camera. How did I do? I have lots of playing with it -- you know, to figure it out - but not too bad for my first snap, eh? For those who were about to ask: I got a smokin, couldn't be passed up, deal on a Nikon D60. I know I have a lot of Cannon purists out there -- but trust me... for my first SLR -- it was a great deal!!

I'll blog tomorrow with Tag #5! Can't wait to see what's next!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Seriously, you are killing me with these tags! Awesome work Karen!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen -- my first order of business these days is to check out what Tim has created. Then I can't wait to see what you do with it! And of course you never disappoint. Sure wish your studio was right around the corner. I would love to play with you. LOL And would love to be making the ornaments you have planned for next week. Oh well! (sigh...)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you ladies are enjoying the tags... I am LOVING making them!!

Thanks to everyone who is posting comments too!! I love to hear from you all!! Part of the fun of posting them is sharing them with you!! Thanks again ladies,for all your kind comments :) xoxo

Diane, you're not THAT far away -- you'll have to make a date and come see me sometime soon. Love to see you. K :)

Artyjen said...

Ooh! Fab tag....only just finished mine. Phew!!
xoxo

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab tag hun....am loving this playing along..tis such fun! Are you making #5 as I type I wonder...and yep, I got up early to see it too ROFL x