Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A New Card Workshop


Hello All! Hope you had a great Christmas! I am back in the studio and gearing up for all the things to come in 2010! Yippee! Can't wait.

First on the agenda --- a card Workshop. I am going to venture a little off the "cookout" path this month and offer an 8 Card Box Set to create! Pretty Pretty!

We will be using Graphic 45 papers, some Distress Inks and Ideaology Trinket Pins will help us embellish a sweet stamped butterfly. The sentiment reads: I Don't Know What I'd do Without You ... but, in true Studio Style, if you'd like to choose your own sentiment from the stamps on the Studio wall, you are more than welcome to. I hope you can join us.

This workshop will run Saturday January 16 from 11:30 - 2pm. If you'd like to arrange an alternate time, just let me know - we'll see what we can do :) $20 gets you the cards and the box...

1 comment:

jenn said...

UGH I have three (yes even the hubby) has a hockey game that day at 1pm... I have to have the kids in two different arenas :( otherwise I LOVE this!!! LOVE it