Monday, December 07, 2009

Here I ink again.....


It's day 7 ... And I went my own way once again -- cause I'm having soooo much fun.

Tim's main technique today was masking - more specifically creating a mask for the images YOU stamp (this using his mask sheets). Fun Fun Fun. See Tim's tag here.

Okay, so... I decided not to use the Santa image. For you Santa purists out there -- sorry... but I LOVE this Merry Christmas stamp and just HAD to use it! I pretty much followed the "directions" though - I even inked in the colours he did *smile* The only REAL difference is instead of using snowflakes, I stamped an argyle background stamp in Walnut Ink and I embossed the flourish, not the greeting (cause I already had a greeting :) ) Other than that... pretty Tim! :) And I love it! Thanks for yet another great tag Tim!

This was the first time I used his Mask Sheets in a project -- Ooooooh the possibilities! I can so see myself whipping this sheet through my Silhouette and other die cutting machines to make my own custom masks too! Yippee! A new toy! Gotta get more of these in the studio - pronto! *wink*

Anyway -- hope you like..... Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Another great tag Karen!

Tracey said...

You are rocking these tags Karen! Love this!!

Artyjen said...

I love it....great colours and a fabby tag all round!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

This is just too much fun...if that's possible. Looks great Karen.

Hels Sheridan said...

Yummy Scrummy...love your style hun...the tag is F A B!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

A very cool and innovative Tag!
xx