Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone!
I love this time of year - carving the pumpkin, roasting up the seeds, seeing my kid get all into the whole dress up thing! It's so much fun to just "take it all in".

It should be a nice night for the tricksters. This is the first year my daughter will not be trick or treating. She will be dressing herself and the dog up in costume to greet the kids that come to the door. .... that and she wants to teach me Jak and Daxter on her Playstation. Should be interesting -- these thumbs aren't into that whole gaming thing. Where's the joystick? LOL

I hope you have fun tonight!!

BUT... before that .... I hope you drop by the studio today before I close at 4pm. I have some of these super cute layouts for your kids to create and place a photo of their Halloween experience in -- it comes complete with a 8x10 frame to display it in. Kits are $8


I also have our remaining Halloween Papers and embellishments 25% off today and next week Tuesday - Thursday (before I have to leave to host the London Retreat Weekend on the 6th)

We have some Basic Grey papers, rub ons and stickers, some My Little Yellow Bicycle Glazed papers and some American Crafts Halloween Papers too! Drop on by and sa HI!! Love to see you.

I have chocolate goodies for those who come in today -- it is Halloween after all. Muahhhhhh!

No comments: