Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


I think the sentiment in this cartoon says it all... so much to be thankful for -- one day to express it just isn't enough..... especially when I get emails like this:





Hi Karen:

I just wanted to give you a quick shout to let you know how much I enjoyed the retreat. It was awesome and I am so glad I finally had the opportunity to attend. Being beside the window with that gorgeous waterfront view was an added bonus and you sat us with 2 of the best tablemates anyone could ask for.

I have my notebook, address book, post it note holder, card and In A Pinch make’n take all sitting on the dining room table and I find myself going to have a look quite often. I just love them. Your class was one of the few that I have ever taken where I came away with items I will actually use and I know I will use the techniques you showed us as well. Love, love, love them!


Everyone in the group was super friendly and that was certainly appreciated by a first timer to your retreat. I am looking forward to attending another down the road.

Sure wish I lived closer to your Studio!
Diane


Thank you Diane - and everyone else who comes to my studio, retreats and events throughout the year. I am truly thankful for you all. I have said this before, and I'll say it again: you are the reason I do what I do and the reason I love it so much!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Enjoy the holiday!

No comments: