Monday, October 05, 2009

Back from the Pyjama Party!

Hi bloggers!
I am home from the Peterborough Retreat! What a fantastic weekend!
We had a friendly, fun and creative group of ladies join us this weekend. I loved seeing you all mingle, be inspired by each other and experiment with what you learned in classes and from others in the room. I have said it before, and I will say it again: you ladies inspire me with your enthusiasm and creativity! Thanks for a great weekend and thanks again for my special birthday surprises.

Here are a few of your photos you said I could share with the world.
I will post more on the Go Scrapping Photobucket Site this week and I encourage you to do the same. Please feel free to post your comments about the retreat here.... love to hear from you.

and PS... yes, that is me wearing my jammies backwards with rollers in my hair. No one ever said I wasn't a good sport! For those who weren't at the retreat -- this was my dare after we played everyone's favourite slumber party game: Truth or Dare. Yep.. I went to brunch in the Hotel Dining Room like this... LOL There isn't anything I wouldn't do for the "Go Peeps" :)

Special thanks to my helper Jen -- I wouldn't be able to do these weekends without her. And thank yous to Judy and Sheri from In A Pinch Designs. It was great having you at another retreat selling your awesome kits, doing make n takes and teaching the card class. Thanks ladies!!

I'd also like to thank Lucy at Simply Scrapping in Cambridge for letting me raid her store for papers and embellishments to go along with the studio's "messy bits". Everyone loved the product you carry and I know they'll be in to visit you soon!!

Thanks for an awesome retreat everyone!!


























1 comment:

Tracey said...

I had an AMAZING time Karen!! I know it was cut short for Mom and I but we loved every minute that we were able to be with you. Such a fantastic bunch of women!! SO much fun! Can't wait to do it again!! xx