Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wow...

What a great week!!  I'm so sorry for my "lack of posting"..  time is flying!!

We had a FABULOUS weekend at Mixed Minded -- here is one of the photos taken in Donna Downey's class - PanPastel From the Heart.    So much fun!  I'll be going through more photos and posting here and the Mixed Minded site so you can see.  (if you'd like on one of your photos shared, please send it my way and I'll be sure to add it!!)

Jessica and I have been busy getting the studio put back together after the event, making orders and just getting organized for things to come.  Hope to see you all there soon.

Most of the orders will be arriving next week....but one came in yesterday afternoon ....  from UNITY STAMP!  NEW Christy Tomlinson stamps.   And they are Yummy.   Here's what just arrived.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!!

No comments: