Monday, May 14, 2012

From my Inbox - ...some Birds in Paradise

I received an email this week from Athala...   she wanted to share what she created inspired by my USTREAM broadcast on May 4.  Look at what she did!  Love it!!
She wrote:  
"I hid my journaling behind one of the leaves.  (that's why two photos, to show you).  I didn't want to mess up the picture with the  writing... I thought it was clever. =) "
LOL..  that made me chuckle.  Yes, Athala -- VERY clever!
Hope you had a creative weekend!  I saw a photo posted on Facebook inspired by last Friday's Ustream broadcast...  I'll see if I can share it here for you too!

Love these!!  Thanks for the emails!!  I love it when you guys share what you're doing!

If you are in the area Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon-- pop on by.  I have some people coming in to create and have a canvas class.   Let me know if you'd like to join us!

No comments: