Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Art Journaling and the Canadian Scrapbooker

Did you see this on the Canadian Scrapbooker Blog today?
Love my art Journal.

My article in the summer issue of the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine steps out how you can create your own Art Journal.  ....something that I LOVE!!

As many of you know, I like to provide a video that corresponds with my article in the magazine -- so here is this issue's video - How to Create a Signature and Sew a 3 Hole Binding.
The Magazine shows 4 different books -- all the covers are created in different ways -- BUT ..  here is another one:  Using a child's artwork!  I hope you enjoy the video and try making some books on your own.  Let me know if you do -- I'd love to see!



The next video showcases how I created stamped journal covers seen in the magazine. We did this on USTREAM last Friday night. I broadcast live from the studio most Friday nights so I hope you join us one day soon!




 Have a creative day!

No comments: