Tuesday, May 08, 2012

A New Class at Mixed Minded... and one sold out!


I was so excited to see some Fabric Sculpture work at the show I was at on the weekend and even more excited to be able to offer it to you as a class at Mixed Minded cause I think it will be a lot of fun and you'll really enjoy it
These Sculptures are made with Powertex ..  a textile hardener that will allow you to create beautiful sculpture using only a wire armature and an old t-shirt, some gauze, lace, doilies, and more.  So much fun!

Karen Christensen will be joining us at Mixed Minded to teach how to get the most of this wonderful medium.  

Please CLICK HERE for class particulars.

I can't wait to get Powertex into the studio!!   I see lots of sculpture in my future.  The company website has a gallery...  be sure to check out some of the things being done with this product for a little inspiration.

On a separate note -- Donna Downey's The BIG 40 class is now SOLD OUT!!   Be sure to register for your classes soon so you're not disappointed.

Have a fantastic day everyone!

No comments: