Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mo's trip to the S"PAW"

I don't normally post too many personal thing's here but this I had to share. *smile*

My little poochie went to the salon today -- conveniently located next door at Bark Avenue Dog Grooming. I always give Stephen free reign to do what he wishes to our 'princely pooch" and today he gave Mo a little something special, a colour treatment - hehe.

Mo LOVES going to get groomed - and wow was he overdue!
Ron and Ashley bathed Mo and got him ready for Stephen ... and Stephen got out the foils to add some green highlights. Here he is with the foils:
You know when Mo is in a great mood -- he swings his ears back. Stephen thought it extra cute when he did that with the foils in:
heheh... that's my little guy :)

Here's Stephen with Mo when he brought him over to see me when he was done. Yes, Mo loves Stephen! Kiss Kiss :)

See... sitting so handsome!! Mozart LOVES it when he looks Goooooood! THANK YOU STEPHEN, Ron Ashley .... and Ros too, for making Mo feel so special!! .... and we love the little hint of colour! :)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh, that is so cute! I love the pictures with the foils. Reading this made me smile :)