Thursday, January 13, 2011

Do you have a Disney Mind?

Well, this little creation of mine will certainly sort how many of you have a Disney mind - and how many of you don't *wink* LOL But I couldn't resist!!

Yes, I had the opportunity to play with the Mermaid Stamps from Character Constructions yesterday. I made this fabulous "Ariel-inspired" mermaid and decided to house her in her own aquarium - in this case, the Heart-Shaped Shadow Box from Darcie's.
I love how it turned out -- but still have some plans. I think I am going to hang some beads and shells from the frame and spice it up a little more (not that the saying isn't spicy enough! hehe *wink*). I have to say, I am LOVING the Viva Decor Pearl Pens and Glitter Liners. So much nicer than anything Stickles related. More control, finer lines (if you want) and faster dry times. What's not to like?
Anyway, must go. .... got to get back to retreat class preparations! :)
Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

ROFL!

motocrossgirlsrule said...

Well...thanks for clearing that up!!
DEFINITELY NOT A DISNEY MIND!!!
AWESOME awesome job Karen!!
Love it!!