Thursday, January 20, 2011

Art Journaling..... Life IS Good!

Last night was our first ART JOURNALING group "meeting". And what a wonderful evening it was! Thank you to everyone who came. I thoroughly enjoyed creating with you all!

On the 3rd Wednesday of the Month we will be meeting, sharing ideas, thoughts, techniques, and working in our art journals. Each month we will highlight the Art Journaling styles of a different artist and, someone from our group will show us their favourite techniques and pages -- then challenge us all to be inspired by that technique. How fun.

This month - the fabulously funky Teesha Moore. Teesha loves to collage in her journals using magazines and bits of other fun papers like wallpaper, cards, gift wrap, you name it. Above is my "go at it". And, please note.... it's not finished. I'll be adding more and more to it as the fancy strikes. *smile*

Now, where's my pens?? I ahve another idea!!
Have a creative day everyone!

1 comment:

Tolegranny said...

I love the Teesha Moore look. Great job Karen. Hope to see more soon.