Sunday, April 18, 2010

What a Great Show!

WOW! What a great weekend... I love ScrapFest!

I posted this on ScrapFest's facebook page but I thought I'd post it here too....


(I wanted to) add my thanks to everyone on the ScrapFest team! It was a fantastic show... Lisa, you and your crew just seem to out do yourselves every year! Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of it!

And, thanks to everyone who attended the event this ...year! Your excitement and enthusiasm for all things "scrappy", your participation in the classes, contests and events within the event truly make ScrapFest something special - an event I look forward to every year!
Speaking of participation .... I had a GREAT time hosting Minute to Win It challenges in the crop. Here are a couple of Photos of that -- ALL PHOTOS we took at the event are posted on our Facebook Fan Page. I hope you check it out and become a fan too!


Thanks again !! See you in the studio ..... oh, the studio...... guess I'd better go there tomorrow and set it back up! *wink*

5 comments:

Sandie said...

Wasn't it a blast??? And thank YOU too. You were so much fun, and I loved the make and take you did of the flower. I'll be stopping by your place for a batch of grunge paper so that I can make a bunch more! (And I'm STILL selling your glue... that stuff is FANTASTIC!!!)

Dorrie said...

What a wonderful time i think we all had... i secretly fell in love with your booth... but alas, i live in Ottawa and hopefully i will have sometime to come and see your studio sometime...
thank you for everything... your enthousiam, make and take...all your demo-ing at your booth... and the girls you had working for you were all awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much girls!

Sandie, I'll look forward to seeing you when the GrungePaper is in... and that glue is 2for10 regularly -- you send anyone you'd like! hehe

Dorrie, thanks again. I'm so glad you liked the booth, etc... I'll pass that nice comment on to the girls (if they haven't read this alreay *big smile*) You're a doll

Kelly said...

Aw, that's so nice :)

Tracey said...

THANK-YOU soooooo much Karen!!!!! As a cropper at Scrapfest we eagerly awaited your visits :) You are so fun, generous, and so full of contagious energy!! Are you going to Oshawa Scrapfest...hope so!!!
Thanks also for your oh so generous crop bag gift and make and take...I LOVE it!!!

Hugs,
Tracey