Thursday, April 22, 2010

Art with meaning....

Okay.. this saying from Einstein (Life is like riding a bicycle ... to keep your balance you must keep moving) is soooooooooooooooo appropriate for my family and I this week.

I have been scurrying around getting things put back together from a FANTASTIC Scrapfest and ... doing my civil duty (aka paying taxes) that I need to create something - just keep moving!

My hubby (an Einstein wannabe) just got his bike out of hibernation and is riding to work once again -- trying to keep that precious balance in his life. See... "Art with Meaning" I think this will be a little gift for Kev if he plays his cards right. I know it's something up his alley ;) - nice and collage-y

What is it?
A wood canvas painted with Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Paints, some Ideaology Sprockets and the big chipboard Sprockets are pieces I put through the Big Shot Machine. Yep! Tim's new Sprocket Big Shot Die. Yummmmmm.... The bike is his too -- from one of the New Tim Holtz Stamps Collections distributed by Stamper's Anonymous... add ink and Bob's your uncle (well, in my case, my father *wink* )

See... not creating for a while puts me in a weird mood.
Now... back to the taxes......

1 comment:

monica said...

love this!! and the caption is great too.
Love your work girl!