Saturday, April 17, 2010

it's Festive at ScrapFest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all from ScrapFest!

I am having an absolute fabulous time at ScrapFest again this year!!! It's so great to share this little passion of mine in this venue. Everything about it rocks!! Yahoo....
The above picture is a great one of Sue in our booth right before the Marketplace doors opened. Looking good Sue!!!!

And this photo is of me (I'm the one on the stage in the middle wearing a blue shirt ....just in case you didn't see me ;)) teaching a make in take to all 200 croppers in the crop area at the same time :) LOVED IT!! I had many of them using the blending tools and distress inks for the first time and yes, we even spritzed some pearls on it... Such fun

Here's one complete :)

I didn't get any photos of me teaching GrungePaper Roses at the Interactive area..... Gotta do that tomorrow. I'm teaching again at 11am in the Scrapbook and Cards Today Interactive Area... drop by and check it out. AND... I will OF COURSE be demonstrating all things inky throughout the day in the booth.
See you tomorrow for ScrapFest day 2!!! off to get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: