Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Technically Tuesday....

It's after midnight now and it's Technically Tuesday :)
I've been busy today checking things off my to do list. I just wish the list wasn't so long! LOL

Here are some more samples I made tonight... or is that last night? *wink*
I created it using Stamps from the New Tim Holtz, Wendy Vecchi (Studio 490) and Scrollswork Stamps. Tuesday's preparations will be pretty boring in comparison -- I'll be making up signs and price lists. But it's all good.
at 6pm I have a group of ladies coming in to create the cards from this month's card workshop. I'm looking forward to showing them how to create the cards. I love getting inky.
More later..... It's time for me to get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's ;)

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Looks great, see you this weekend!