Sunday, April 11, 2010
Believe in Yourself
I am in sample heaven right now... getting ready for Scrapfest and all :)
Here is a little something I created at Friday Nights Crop - It will be displayed in my booth (#510) at Scrapfest if you'd like to come and take a peek.
I created this canvas using:
- Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Line: Acrylic Paints, Matte Medium to adhere the "music paper"
- an Identipen - to write something inspirational (teehee) across the canvas
- Prima Flowers, separated and adhered with my fav 3 In 1 Glue
- a Tim Holtz Ideaology "Ornate Frame" was attached to the top left of the canvas. Inside the "frame" is Wendy Vecchi Stamp "Believe in Yourself". I stamped it onto Claudine's Sticky Back Canvas and "Puffed" it inside the frame using cotton batting in the back to retain its shape. Love how that turned out.
- the flower stems were created by braiding twine and attaching it to the canvas....
I had fun! I hope you come check it out! I'll be demoing at the booth all day Friday and Saturday. I'll show you the products and how to use them ... I know you'll love them as much as I do!