Saturday, March 07, 2009

The RETURN of the CARD COOKOUT!

Yes, the Creative Card Cookout is BACK at the Studio..... Sorry for the dry spell but it's back and READY TO GO!!

The Cookout will be held in the Studio on Saturday April 4 from noon - 2:30.

Here is a peek at the cards you will have the opportunity to create.

They are kids Birthday Cards, a Gift Bag, and even a "Congrats on the New Baby" Card -- 'cause I don't know about you, but I hate it when friends and "the GO peeps" have children and I don't have a card handy to send them in congratulations. AND its something I don't always have the supplies to make a card for either.... This solves that issue. :)


I had so much fun creating these... I hope you do too!
Reservations are open! Seating is limited so please let me know at the Studio if you would like to join us. The Card Cookout costs $19 (plus tax) -- This class involves lots of ink, lacquer effects, stamping, embossing with the cuttlebug, and adding luster with perfect pearls and stickles too! The bag is super cute and you are welcome to take the template home with you. How many cards you leave with is up to you.... but I am sure you will get them all completed plus some extra for good measure! mmm mmm good!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Ooohhhh....love them!! Off to check my calendar with the hopes I can join you!!