Friday, March 20, 2009

Creative Blog Tagging...

Hi everyone... I can't believe how fast March Break is flying by!!!
Thanks to everyone who came into the studio this week. It was fun "playing" with you!! Wow.. I got a lot of creative work done!! Sooooo satisfying!! Watch for Stratford class sneek peaks tomorrow ..... !!! *hint hint*

I do have a creative endevour I need to post.

I was tagged by Rosanne to post the 4th picture in my 4th picture file (fun blog tag, Rosanne) BUT instead of simply posting it here, I wanted to create something with it.

Here is the 4th picture in the 4th picture file on my computer - A picture taken outside the arena at Police Officer Rob Plunkett's funeral (YRPD) My dad and sister knew and worked with Rob and my dad, at the time, was the drum major for the YRPD Pipe Band.
And here is what I did with it :)


A Mixed Media Collage on Chipboard.

Thanks for the tag, Rosanne.
This picture is now hanging at the Studio. Feel free to drop by anytime to take an IRL peek!!

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Great way to work with the tag Karen! Love it!