Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another Sneak Peek

As promised... here are a couple of sneak peeks of my classes that will be offered in Stratford at the Go Scrapping Weekend Retreat May 1-3.

I will be offering a mini album class (an album for your spring garden) using handmade papers, & sticky back canvas embellishments....
And I will also be offering a Beeswax-finished canvas - we will be finishing the canvas and adhering embellishments with melted beeswax... so much fun!!!

I will post full images of these classes when they are announced on April 1!!
As always -- for you ladies who are unable to attend the retreat but would like to take these classes, the classes will be available to take in the studio until May 31, 2009. Please contact me at the studio so we can arrange a time at your leisure... (519 954 6620)


Looking forward to the RETREAT!!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

How am I going to choose!!

Anonymous said...

I saw them both IRL.. they are both gorgeous! Kelly.. let's take both!

Kelly said...

I might have to!!