Saturday, December 24, 2011

Felting USTREAM

I had a wonderful time felting LIVE on USTREAM and with Bonnie here in the studio last night. Thanks for joining me again!!

I LOVE the Needle Felted Pocket Warmers (Pictured left) I know I'll be using them this winter once the snow flies! And I'm sure 'the kid' will too!

The Soap felting was funny -- WOW did I ever have clean hands
after all was said and done! I felted another soap after the cameras were off and shockingly ... it went much better! LOL Go Figure! Oh well, the joys of joining me live and watching me create something outside of my crafting comfort zone! hehehe But it was fun!! I'm looking forward to using these. I'll let you know how they work out. I think out of the two pictured here... the green one will be the best. It looks like it felted together nicely. YAY!

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend -- and for those of you who celebrate Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I am in the studio today until 2pm and then I'll be back Tuesday for my regular hours.
I have people coming in all next week to create in the studio -- let me know if you'd like to join us! LOVE creating with you all!

xoxo Karen

No comments: