Friday, December 09, 2011

Christmas Tag Swapping....

This week I participated in a fabulous tag swap with some amazing women! Just take a look at these tags!! Each one as different as the person who created them.

There were 17 of us who got together for some fun and festive frivolity and tag trading. What a lovely time and a great way to get together with friends over the holidays. Thank you so much for including me this year ladies!

This is the tag that I created. Yes, the tag/project that got my crochet bug in full swing again! *smile*
I crocheted these fun little hearts out of Baker's Twine and attached them to the tags with masking tape and my home made washi tape! (Stamped some Tissue Paper and then ran it through my Xyron machine! Works like a charm!) Sewed the tag to some muslin and frayed the edges and all is good and "ready to gift"

I will be streaming LIVE on USTREAM tonight.... Hope you can join me! The Broadcast will start at 6:30 EST
Have a creative day!






2 comments:

Marjolaine said...

I'm soooooo making swashi tape! love the tag too!

Mom Cheryl said...

I'm going to try to make some of my own washi tape. I love the crochet heart...too cute!