Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentine Kits.... and other play things


I have been creating in the studio this week getting ready for this weekend's card workshop, preparing for February's Card workshop, getting things ready for the retreats... So exciting! I can't wait to show you all the items I created. But this might help wet your whistle.

I created 4 cards for February's Card Workshop including this very fun little Valentine that I thought would make the perfect Teacher Card. I will be showing you how to stamp using the mini mister, some water and Distress Inks to get a "watercolour look" (which unfortunately is hard to see here... but is soooo sweet in person). Anyway, as I was stamping and enjoying the technique, I thought... this would actually make a pretty sweet class kit. So, I put one together. I had 6 Valentine Treat Boxes hanging out in my "tickle trunk" of an office... so, now I have 6 little Valentine Card Kits -- all pre-stamped ... just attach the embellies and address them as you like. The kit includes all you see below, enough to make 24 class cards and 1 teacher card (teacher card comes with an envelope).
I've priced them at $7.99 - so be sure to let me know you want one before they disappear!! And have fun with you kiddies!! :)
Now, on to more fun today.... More class stuff for the retreats! Anyone have any idea what I'll be teaching? *wink* Off to play!!

No comments: