Sunday, January 17, 2010

A couple Sneak Peeks... and some crafting too!

Here's another one of the cards I made for the February Card Workshop... Stay tuned for more details!! I will be posting them next week. This card uses a Public Domain photo, some faux stitching, inks and more.... gotta love it!! -- I think this is perfect


And... for those who saw the Ranger goodies on my table last post - here's a sneak peek of one of the Nottawasaga Retreat classes I completed. The retreat classes and times will be posted here on February 1st.... It's getting exciting!!

I had a another great day in the studio creating with some fabulous girls!! I love having you all there!! ....love my Sushi Saturdays! *grin*

Come work on your cards, books, canvas, jewelry, whatever you wish -- The studio fees are $2/hour (there is a $6 minimum) - All are welcome!! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Very nice Karen!