Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Hey bloggers!!!
Miss me? i just looked at my last post -- JAN 1?? Where did 6 days go?? Wowsers! Sorry Guys.

I have been busy in the studio with retreat prep, classes, end of year (or start of year if that sounds more positive - hehe) and I'm REALLY LOOKING FORWARD to everything on the agenda in 2010.

ASK KAREN returns Tuesday Jan 12. This is your chance to ask me some questions, or to send me some tutorial requests. Email me anytime.... and I promise to post the answers here for you!

The Dollar Store Club meets tonight!
I have had such fun creating my "snow" project. Wanna sneak peek?? Here she is-- my "Snow Goddess" and YES! she has a body -hehe- I will post more tomorrow with the other Dollar Store Club stuff. Off to get ready for the girls!! It's amazing what you can do with Dollar Store items, a piece of chipboard and a little UTEE!

Cheers!

No comments: