Friday, November 27, 2009

It's Blog Hop Time!

We have had a lot of fun creating these little Christmas projects for you!

Thank you for enjoying our posts, sending us emails and for those who did - posting on your blogs too. Can't wait to see what you created!


Here are the links that show some of our projects and other Crafty Christmas ideas


In A Pinch Designs
Simply Scrapping
Mindy
Jill
Judy
Sheri
and, Rosanne -
Rosanne was unable to do one of our specific projects like she wanted to but she did do one of our theme ideas on Sunday that I thought I'd share with you too - a super cute Candy Container that just has to be shared.


So, without further ado.. I have two projects yet revealed!


Here is my card based on Simply Scrapping's sketch. I used Graphic 45 Christmas Past Papers and a super cute Christmas Bird stamp from Inkadinkado. Instead of ribbon I used twine and yes, that is a horizontal line of folded paper.

I did "flip" the sketch so the element was on the left side of my card because it suited the stamp better.. but other than that - its pretty close to the sketch. Thanks Lucy for providing a fun sketch to use.


And.. here is my gift box created from a sheet of cardstock and decorated with some AC pattern Paper.


I loved making the bow topper! I hope you give it a try -- no more flimsy bows for me! The bow can be created with ribbon too... if you'd like a more delicate look. hummmmm...I wonder who will get a gift in this treasure box? :)


Thanks again for joining us this week ladies!
Tomorrow is the Go Scrapping "I AM A CANADIAN SCRAPBOOKER CROP" so I will not be posting.. but I will post details from the crop and do a "post hop" wrap up at that time!

Happy "Christmas" Scrapping everyone!! :)

8 comments:

Rosanne said...

Hi Karen! I was able to create a bow/tag combo this morning, I've posted it here

Rosanne said...

Love your card and gift box too!

Anonymous said...

Love your creations Karen and have loved this blog hop. So much more personal and fun when you know some of the people involved! Off to check everyone's blogs to see what they have created. Love your cards in Canadian Scrapbooker too by the way.

Simply Scrapping said...

These look great Karen. I'm going to have to try those paper bows when I have a few minutes of free time.

Judy Beeksma said...

Love all of your creations Karen...Can hardly wait to try the bow

Sheri said...

It's been oodles of fun! Love what you created!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Karen...
While blog hopping I found your site listing you lovely ladies and your sharing of these wonderful Christmas craft creations. The boxes, and the gift bags are just so creative. I love the bow making that you have shared. I am going to give it a try and see what I can do. You have so inspired me to create this morning.

I have signed up to follow your blog. I can't wait to see what you create next. Please stop by and say hi. I would be so honored if your signed up to follow my blog as well.

Country hugs...Sherry

Tracey said...

Fabulous stuff Karen!!