Tuesday, September 15, 2009

One Terrific Tuesday!!




Yes, that is what I am having!! One TERRIFIC TUESDAY.
I am here in my studio putting away my Ranger Order! Yippee!!! I can't wait to play!

In Stock --
The Brand New ROCK CANDY STICKLES and the ROCK CANDY CRACKLE PAINT!
Tim's new Mask Sheets!
And oodles and oodles of Tim Holtz Ideaology!

Eeek! Can you hear me scream for joy?? Can you see me jumping up and down with excitement (and like a mad woman)?? Cause I am!! I am so excited I wanted to SHARE!!!

So.... here's the announcement:

Today until September 30 I will be giving a 15% off discount on everything Tim Holtz. Yep, that's right... if it has his name on it, it's on SALE!

I thought this would be the perfect way to celebrate the studio bringing in the entire Ideology line ...AND ... what a great excuse for those of you who have not dropped by the studio yet to come and take a peek. Love to see you all.

I have tickets for the upcoming Waterloo Region Day crop here too!!

See....... I told you its a Terrific Tuesday!!
See you in the Studio!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sounds like a great sale. I can't wait until the weekend to see everything you have.