Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dollar Store Club and Memory Frame Fun

It was Dollar Store Club night once again!
The girls and I had a fabulous time last night.
At 7pm we had our Shadow Box "show and tell" (shadow boxes were the assigned item for the month) and we all oogled the glittery works of Barb and Donna (way to go girls! I LOVE how you are trying new things all the time! Fabulous!) and Sheri's Button Showcase :) ... I did a 3 dimensional photo from my recent cruise which I enjoyed very much (the cruise and the creation). I did take photos but the glare on the shadow boxes ruined them -- so I can't post them here. I hung mine in the studio... you are always welcome to drop by and take a look! *wink*
Last Night's mini class was "how to create" Jewelry pendents using Inkssentials Memory Frames, Memory Capsules and Memory Glass from Ranger-- yes, that is the Graphic 45 paper you are seeing there again ... it does seem to come out again and again, doesn't it? *big smile*
The girls enjoyed this very much!
I pulled out a couple of pendents I had done for myself with this product, including Tim Holtz's CHA make n take and they got excited about it! They asked me if I would do a workshop where they can create those too. ABSOLUTELY!!! Watch for news about that in the next month or so (perfect for Christmas!)
I will be carrying the 1.5"x1.5", 2"x2" and 1"x3" memory frames, memory glass (frosted and clear) and memory capsules too.... I have most of this now but it will be re-stocked in the next week or so (the order is on it's way!!!) Also coming .... Tim's name brand chains to go with them as well as his Full Line of Ideology products! I can't WAIT until it gets here. I'm sure you will hear me squeal with delight when it does! Yippee!!!
The next Dollar Store Club Meeting will be October 7 (The First Wednesday of the Month). If you are interested in joining us... just let me know. Love to have you! This month's assignment? -- To create something for Halloween with Dollar Store items. Can be for a costume, a decoration, whatever... as long as it's for Halloween. Can't wait to see your creations!!!
Thanks again for a great night ladies!!

No comments: