Saturday, April 25, 2009

Secret to looking good in pictures?

What a glorious day!!! It feels like summer! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

I am getting ready for a fun Birthday Party here in the Studio tomorrow and caught myself day dreaming about summer, our trailer and taking more pictures. Occupational hazard I suppose. hehe

Anyway, I logged onto my computer and what did I see on my Rogers homepage?? A Spotlight entitled: Secret of looking great in pictures? WELL... you know I had to read that!! LOL

It linked to a great little article with tips and tricks to "lookin good" and ultimately enjoying the picture taking process 'cause, let's face it, we all hate having our pictures taken :) Here's the link. Enjoy the article. If you have any other "tips" leave a comment. Love to "hear" them :)


No comments: