Thursday, April 09, 2009

Another Studio "class" at Scrapfest!

I wanted to pass along another sneak peek of what will be offered at the Go Scrapping Studio "class area'.

Nancy from Stamp Art in London will be teaching this card background (or you can certainly use this for a photo) using "Invisibles" and distress inks! So cool. Love to see her create this with you.
Stamp Art will be our "booth neighbour" -- so be sure to say HI when you come see us at the show... All of the participating stores will have booths there! It's great to have so many Go Scrapping sponsors all in one place. Can't wait for Scrapfest... 8 days!
I am in Michigan right now turning a business trip into a family Easter outing! I will be making the trip to my distributors in the morning before spending the rest of the weekend with my family. I might just have to take my camera! :) I can't promise many pictures but we can at least introduce you to my sales rep extraordinaire!!

No comments: