Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello Again

Wow.. I am so sorry for not blogging well this week. I have been super busy getting all the details for the Stratford Retreat done and sorted that I totally lost track of blogging time. Won't let it happen again :) ...at least not without a little warning :)

I had a GREAT week at the studio. Thank you so much to everyone who stopped in after seeing us at Scrapfest. It was such a pleasure to "introduce" you to the studio and what we are all about. Please keep in mind that the creative endeavours you see on this blog are all happening at the studio all the time. Come in and be inspired or learn techniques in person. Just give me a shout to see if the studio is available for a private class. Love to see you!
I promised I would pass on some Scrapfest photos when I got them from the great folks at Scrapfest (thanks Brad and Lisa :) ). Brad was kind enough to send me these earlier this week.

Here are a few pictures from the VIP Crop Party held on Friday Night. We had 220 croppers join us and I was thrilled to be your host!

I gave away TONS of prizes! Some were regular times draws and others I gave away by hosting some fun games and activities.

Thank you to all our crop sponsors!!

Jackie Ludlage from the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine was also on hand to choose a layout from our layout contest for publication in the magazine!! She couldn't choose just one! Three talented ladies who showcased their layouts at the crop were chosen to have their layouts published in their next issue. Congratulations ladies!! I can't wait to see them in print. Very exciting!

I was thrilled to be a part of this show! Thanks to everyone involved! I hope Go Scrapping and Scrapfest have a long working relationship. Can't wait until April 2010!!

This weekend is the Stratford Retreat held at the Festival Inn. I am so thrilled to be hosting a GREAT group of gals at the hotel for this our 4th retreat at the Festival Inn. It's theme is the Matter Hatter "Scrap" Party and I have some fun things planned. I am not sure if I will have the opportunity to blog this weekend but I will be sure to post highlights of the retreat as soon as I can, Look out Stratford... Here we come!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great weekend Karen, it was so much fun!!