Monday, October 27, 2008

THANK YOU

Thank you to all the ladies who dropped by to visit me at the Studio Open House on Saturday. It was LOVELY to see you and I hope you enjoyed getting acquainted with the new space and are considering taking a class or workshop with us soon. Very Exciting.

More thank yous go out to all those ladies who, although unable to join us on Saturday, sent me notes and emails to congratulate me on the Studio. You are all very thoughtful and it meant so much that you were thinking of me. Hope to see you soon.

As you know, I did have a couple of draws for prizes for those who were able to make it in.... I drew three names. Here are the results:

Congratulations to our Simply Cards Today Book Winners:
Pat F. and Nelly B.


And congratulations to our Crop Winner:
Tanya A.

Tanya and up to 7 of her scrapping friends will be joining us for 6 hours of studio time sometime soon. Looking forward to hosting you at the studio.

I am working on the website this week... finishing up the studio page, showcasing the classes. Yippee!!! I am so excited....

No comments: