Sunday, October 12, 2008

I just had to share these....
Sheri took a couple of pictures at the Studio on Friday night. 6 of us were there scrapping AND chatting... and yes, laughing. I thought I'd share them here with you.
Photobucket
Sheri.. a self portrait! :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I loved having the girls there - it was a fabulous unofficial start to the Go Scrapping Studio.

There will be an open house on Saturday October 25th.
Come see our class samples, check out the space, take a calendar home with you and help yourself to a cup of coffee and a few nibblies too!

See you there!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see Amber.. and Kelly too! All in Karen's Romper Room! I can't wait to come and play! Your calendar is hopping with classes and I love that you are offering the same classes at different times to accomodate busy schedules. See you at your open house!

Sue said...

Can't wait to come and crop at the studio!!