Friday, October 17, 2008

Hello from the CreativFestival

Hellllloooooooo!
I am back at my hotel room after a fabulous day on the show floor at the CreativFestival -- On at the Metro Toronto Convention Center today through Sunday.

I am here with Scrapfest. We are doing a brand new thing here at the festival called the Scrapfest Interactive Workshop.

Today I taught 25 fabulous ladies a little Christmas Layout as part of this workshop and I had to take their picture to show you here!
Say CHEESE!!!!


These ladies not only had the undying privilege of scrapping with me (*cough cough--hehehe*) but they were also taught by 6 other ladies representing different companies who work with Scrapfest. Sounds good right?? :) Even In A Pinch Designs is coming to do the workshop with us on Sunday!! I think there are spots left if you're interested. Today and tomorrow are sold out..... but call/email about Sunday if you like :) (www.csnf.com)

Either way, I hope you have a fabulous "crafty" weekend. I'll post more pics tomorrow :)

*****
On a side note: Don't forget to mark your calendars!! Next weekend is the Go Scrapping Studio Open House! Plan on dropping by to say hi! You know me, I always have something up my sleeve :) A door prize might be in order!! Gotta Celebrate, right?? :)

Studio Open House:

Saturday Oct 25 - 11:30AM until 5:30PM
591 Lancaster Street W, Unit 3
Kitchener 591-954-6620

No comments: