Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I'm in awe...

...of this wonderful lady and this gorgeous piece of art she made!   It's simply spectacular!

Inspired by a photograph of her sister (shown below), this large canvas was plastered, etched and painted with Silks - like she did in my "Plastered Luminescence" class earlier this year.  It's to be her sister's wedding gift.  WOW.   Simply Wow!

Love what you created, Stephanie!  Thank you so much for bringing it into the studio to show me.   I wish everyone reading this could have that experience as this picture does not do it justice.  It is truly luminescent and magnificent!

Have a creative day everyone - I know I will....   because I am truly INSPIRED


1 comment:

Julie Gillespie said...

Was lucky enough to be in the studio on art journal group night and saw this amazing piece of work! It was stunning!!!!