Sunday, June 16, 2013

Don't Hold Back - Canvas Collage USTREAM Broadcast

Well, I didn't think I could record this broadcast...  but I was able to!  YAY

Friday evening was the Mayor's Celebration of the Arts and since my studio is located near the festivities I thought I'd broadcast from the window of my studio.  LOL   That was fun.  If nothing else, I caused a little stir!  hehe

This is what I created.....

A little departure for me...   kinda back to my ol' grungy self - which I loved!


Thanks for joining me live on Friday!  Hope you had fun too!   Here's the broadcast in it's entirety.


Make sure you do something creative today!


6 comments:

My Vagabond Heart said...

I hope you don't think I'm rude, I just don't understand. Why do you do the collage and then cover it up?

Unknown said...

You're not being rude at all!
The simple answer is texture and depth. Little bits of each layer I put on come through. I like the effect it gives.

My Vagabond Heart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Vagabond Heart said...

I like it, too! Thank you.

KarmaCraft said...

What did you end up using around the edge? I couldn't make it out in the photo. :)

Unknown said...

Karma.. it is a piece of fabric (from a very bright table runner, actually) I just ripped a strip of it and attached with some Gel Medium.