Sunday, October 14, 2012

THANK YOU, OSHAWA

I am home from a wonderful weekend at ScrapFest in Oshawa.
Thank you to all those who dropped by my booth to say hi and to all those who had the opportunity to take my in-booth mini class.

As promised -- I did record the mono printing class so you can all use it as a reference.

I showed event attendees how to use Gelli Printing Plates to create some fabulous one of a kind backgrounds with some Perfect Pigment paints, and then we stamped with my Family Trees stamp set from myStamp BOX and heat embossed the tree images with Sticky Embossing powder.  This video shows me adding the copper gilding (Gildenglitz from USArt Quest) to the sticky embossing which we did on Friday night.  Those who did this class with me on Saturday added the Stickles Dry Glitter instead.  Either way works great and I hope you enjoy the video

Happy printing!! *smile*

2 comments:

Ava Gavloski said...

glad to see that you had the chance to show your talents to a captive audience karen...
ava g

Keren Tamir said...

I'm so sad I missed you this year. I couldn't make it! will try kitchner unless I see you in Cambridge for some awesome class!!