Saturday, October 20, 2012

Painting, painting.....

and getting ready for my Grand Opening on Nov 10!

I FINALLY got some colour on my walls!!   I had "visions" of making the frames that showcased my stencils into brightly coloured "art" houses...  and here it is! (wish the pic was better but you'll have to just come and check it out for yourself soon!)

 I am not "quite" done yet -- I am thinking that one house needs shutters bedside the window and the purple house needs a welcome sign....  but that is for another day.

....cause.....

While I had the paint out, I painted my supply room door.
Say goodbye to ugly shade of grey (really, did nothing for me *wink*) and say HELLO to a fabby RED door!   Tada!!!!
Again, need to add a 3D "supply room" sign me thinks BUT -- that, as I said, is for another day.

It's all coming together!  Yahooo!!!!
Now time to take care of some other "assignments"!

Have a creative day everyone!

5 comments:

Trish said...

Oh fabulous!!!! Looking good!

Deanna said...

Wow Karen, it looks amazing and so creative!

Kim said...

Look fabulous Karen!!

Keren Tamir said...

great Idea Karen love the door and I especially love the houses holding the templates it looks awesome!!

Ava Gavloski said...

great additions karen
ava g