Friday, October 26, 2012

My Mission....

to create a face I like!  hehehehe

Tonight's USTREAM broadcast had me creating a face.  There were technical issues with USTREAM so there is no recording tonight (sorry about that) ...  but then again, that may be a good thing. *Smile*

I cracked open my new journal book - the Dylusions Creative Journal - to create this page.   I am going to make this journal a "faces" book where I can practice and create people parts *smile* -- find my style.   I'm looking forward to playing some more.

Here's my first go at it.....

Not bad for a first shot -- the writing says :
Remember to play.  Have Fun and experiment with things that scare you.
AND above all else remember that no two faces are the same. PLAY

and that's what I plan to do.   Thanks to those who joined me this evening.
Have a creative weekend!

2 comments:

Ava Gavloski said...

lovely color and design karen!!!

Sarah said...

it looks awesome!! again I was so happy I popped in. I am going to make an alarm on my comp so I don't forget again. live is so much better, the girls are very nice.